At EDF Tax we understand that finding successful ways of controlling tax outlay is an integral part of long-term financial growth. We provide a fully integrated solution from initial discussions through to implementation, disclosure and defence. All of our leading edge strategies are subject to a rigorous quality control procedure, starting with robust opinions from leading Tax Counsel.
The services we provide:
- Creation – we work alongside leading Tax Counsel to create solutions attractive to both individuals and businesses.
- Implementation – we provide a dedicated team to closely monitor the implementation process, and to ensure that clients and advisers are guided every step of the way.
- Defence – being involved from the start to finish is essential in ensuring mutual trust between the providers the clients and their advisers. We make sure that the enquiry process is fully explained from the outset and clients receive our support throughout any investigation.
Over recent years the UK tax regime has become increasingly complex. To support accountants in delivering an added value service to their existing clients and to attract new clients, EDF Tax has an experienced Consultancy team. We provide support and a wealth of experience to work in partnership with advisers in assisting their clients. This can include specialist tax issues and dealing with the complexities of the UK tax regime. We can deliver bespoke tax advice on all of the major taxes including areas such as capital allowances and VAT.
Our services can range from providing a second opinion on your own advice through to full tax advisory support on a particular transaction. We are happy to provide the advice via advisers or directly to clients if preferred.
Our services include:
- Offering added value services to existing clients
- Expertise to attract new clients
- Delivering a responsive service when matters are urgent.