What is it?
We offer a support service for businesses that need regular VAT support.
Who should use it?
Businesses that do not have in-house access to specialist VAT knowledge.
What are the features?
- Maximum 48-hour response time for all telephone and e-mail enquiries
- Fixed price of £85 plus VAT per call/email
- Agreed fee budgets for more complex work based on average hourly rates of £280 per hour (plus VAT)
- No joining fee or minimum usage
- Regular e-mail bulletins on VAT issues and breaking news
- Invitations to attend free VAT update seminars
Why should I choose this support service above others?
Simply put, ‘we know our stuff’. This is a fast-response, cost-effective service delivered by experienced and dedicated VAT experts.
How do I sign up?
Debra Dougal • Email: email@example.com • Direct: 020 8418 3426
Paul Reynolds • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • Direct: 020 8418 3421
Debra Dougal is a Director of UK VAT Advice Limited and has more than 25 years’ experience in VAT. She worked for HM Customs & Excise, as they were then known, for 14 years before moving into practice with a top ten City firm. Debra formed UK VAT Advice Limited in 2012 to provide VAT consultancy services to businesses and professional firms. While her VAT experience is broad, she specialises in the SME sector, where VAT pitfalls and perils have the most drastic impact.
Paul Reynolds is a Director of UK VAT Advice Limited and specialises in complex tax-planning structures. He works in both direct tax and VAT, providing clients with a dual view.