Who we are
Wren Sterling specialises in all aspects of savings, investments, protection and retirement planning. Our advisers are committed to developing long-standing client relationships that span generations to achieve your lifetime financial goals.
What makes us different
Transparent fee structure
- All our fees are disclosed and agreed with you in advance of stating any work or incurring any costs.
Easy access to suit you
- Whether you prefer to contact us by phone, email, online or post, we’re available to advise you on every aspect of your financial planning.
Full range of services
- Our partners provide a full range of services to suit all of your financial needs.
- Our advisers are supported by a technical team, keeping your finances on track, to meet your objectives.
Breadth of experience
- Young, old, High Net Worth, corporate, SME – they all trust Wren Sterling to manage their finances.
Fully qualified advisers
- Experienced, knowledgeable proactive and on your side. That’s what you can expect from us.
Expand your financial knowledge
- Benefit from regular client communications including our flagship Money Matters magazine and Budget analysis.
- Wren Sterling is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, so you know we’re working to industry standards at all times.
What we do for you
We’ll take the time to understand your unique circumstances and aspirations.
This allows us to provide uncompromised and objective financial advice over time to:
- Guide your decision-making to set your financial goals
- Plan to ensure you meet your financial objectives
- Leave the legacy you want for your loved ones
- Protect your finances from risk with a personalised protection strategy
Talk to us about...
- Pensions advice and planning
- Post-retirement advice
- Long-term care planning
- Inheritance tax planning
- School and university fees planning
- Income protection
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Corporate financial planning